From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 7:23 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Managed whole house mesh wifi

I buy direct. I think that is how they do it with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2018, at 6:20 PM, David Coudron <david.coud...@advantenon.com
<mailto:david.coud...@advantenon.com> > wrote:

Where do you purchase the Calix equipment from?   Our typical sources don’t
seem to carry them (Streakwave, Winncom, ISPSupplies, Linktechs, etc.   Are you
purchasing direct from Calix?

Regards,

David Coudron