From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:07:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT My 2018 Email Traffic

I had a customer call yesterday saying he suddenly received 4000 emails in one
day, plus 2 of his credit cards were “hacked” by which he means fraudulent
purchases. And somehow he is thinking this is his ISPs fault. I have heard lots
of email problems through the years, but suddenly 4000 emails in one day is a
new one, especially if they all passed the spam filter. And as far as his Best
Buy credit card which he says he hasn’t used in 2 years and isn’t on his
computer, all I can say is who has a Best Buy credit card?