From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:07 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT My 2018 Email Traffic

I had a customer call yesterday saying he suddenly received 4000 emails in one
day, plus 2 of his credit cards were “hacked” by which he means fraudulent
purchases.  And somehow he is thinking this is his ISPs fault.  I have heard
lots of email problems through the years, but suddenly 4000 emails in one day
is a new one, especially if they all passed the spam filter.  And as far as his
Best Buy credit card which he says he hasn’t used in 2 years and isn’t on his
computer, all I can say is who has a Best Buy credit card?