Interesting. I think a freind of mine that owns a cotton gin did the same
and supposedly saved a bunch. He really didin't know enough to explain what
they actually installed or were supposed to do but I bet that was it. Lots
of 3 phase stuff in a cotton gin. Big motors. I thought he said they were
big caps but I can't imagine them being big enough for those kind of loads.
They would be huge.