It is nice.  They are literally across the freeway from me.  But it is like
having the cocaine factory next door to the addict.

From: Jason McKemie
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 8:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] karma

I wish we had a Richie Bros around here, pretty much worth traveling for.

On Friday, February 1, 2019, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Talking about AnimalFarm and my former relationship with Beehive, made me
think about sharing the following:

  Some of you know some of the details of the last 5 years of my life.

  I had a very very nice settlement, cannot talk about it due to the secrecy
agreement I signed.  But there are a few things that have happened since the
settlement that I can talk about.

  The three young fellows, guys I hired, guys I gave equity to,  that saw an
opening to not only throw me out the window but to keep me out forever.... all
got fired last summer.

  Then this week, I discovered their former employer is suing them for
embezzlement.  I would not have wished any of that on them but I do still have
somewhat fresh knife wounds in my back.

  When they threw me out, they decided to sub everything out rather than do
their own construction.  So they took most of the collection of toys I had
assembled over many years to Richie Brothers.

  Last week we saw a fiber figure 8 machine for sale.  $700  Turns out to be
the very one I bought off of ebay in my previous life.   The guy that bought it
got it as part of a lot and never used it.  It has some fiber on it.  Still has
a Beehive logo on the side...

  This morning I spliced a pigtale onto a strand of the 72 count microfiber and
shot it with the OTDR.... 6500 feet of good fiber came with it.  $3250 worth of
fiber....

  Sure glad my youngest son is vigilant in reading the KSL classifieds.

  Some days I feel like a modern day Job.  (as in Jobe, from the Old
Testament).  That story did have a good ending you know...