Whatever it is, they said they will be providing more information tomorrow (March 5).

On 3/4/2019 5:25 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
It is fake news, I am certain.  A 1 MVA transformer will be as large as the car.

Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT New electric car

I don't think it was a matter of misinterpretation, there are lots of different websites saying "under five minutes"... they can't all be making that mistake.

I suppose it could be something like it's possible to charge these mystery batteries that fast, but it isn't actually going to happen in a real car.