The model 3 is very respectable WRT performance. Smaller and lighter than either S or X. It will also be able to use the V3 super charger, which can add 75 miles every 5 minutes of charging. That's close to a full charge in 15 minutes. They're claiming that it can charge up at 1,000 miles per hour. I did the math, and it actually works out to around 900 miles per hour.

Plus is looks like a car, as opposed to a "sorta car" like a Leaf, or a Prius, or a smart car.