I'm using ring, but the website support is marginal..

On 04/27/2019 08:31 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I want one of the front door door bell cameras. Just have not picked one. Any recommendations for that?
*From:* Matt
*Sent:* Saturday, April 27, 2019 9:25 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Inexpensive Surveillance Cameras
I was looking hard at Blink as well. Is there a way on iPhone app to switch accounts easily? Say I have one blink account with tower site cameras etc. I want to let certain other coworkers to have access to these cameras. Say I also have an account that has cameras in a dog pen in back yard at my house etc. I only want myself to see these cameras. Will that work with blink?