wait, what?! lol. Are we sure we're not in a episode in south park about
getting high with cats?

My gripe with the old aircams is we had to replace all of them due to
rebooting/locking up/generally not working. The office only has 12-15
cameras or something like that, and over half of them had died in a few
years. We pulled and replaced with whatever generation of UBNT cameras now,
they have been great so far going on almost a year. If we didn't go with
UBNT we probably would have used one of the other big camera vendors and
had been happy too, but I'm pretty sure their IP cameras are a bit more of
a premium then UBNTs.

It doesn't look like UBNT has a per camera permission level though on the
NVR. The other problem is there was some question about the direction of
their NVR platform going forward, I dunno how that all ended up. Last I
heard UNIFI protect was a fork of the NVR platform, and there was questions
about what was going to happen to the self hosted NVR.