I would be careful about any of the Chinese radios. I don't know anything
about Ham stuff and they may meet that are off rules. I know a few of the
people that head up licensing agencies and they say many, like Baofung,
violate FCC rules. Those rules may not apply to you though so take that for
what it is worth.