Or like me, I can fly a desk, but I’m afraid of heights and that would be a
problem if you hired me as an installer.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:01 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Assessing life skills

Indeed. For an installer, it seems to me that construction-type experience is
probably more valuable than tech experience.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:21 AM Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net
<mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net> > wrote:

Was he in the dilemma of trying to get a tech job without experience but
couldn't experience without a job?  I'm as interested in someone that
knows a wood bit from a mortar bit as I am in someone that can perform a
simple router setup.

*Jay Weekley*
*Cyber Broadband
*