Since I was a Full time and a Part time soldier I was brought up with good values and the meaning of hard work even  though I had my spell of crazy young man days but I think my first Tour humbled me a bit to understand Focus. Now that i am older it seems my Focus on some days fails me and I often wonder if there are younger more focused people to
sustain hard work when needed.

I strongly believe in the hard worker and the veterans returning home looking to start a new.

On 6/5/19 12:00 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

Or like me, I can fly a desk, but I’m afraid of heights and that would be a problem if you hired me as an installer.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Mathew Howard
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:01 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Assessing life skills

Indeed. For an installer, it seems to me that construction-type experience is probably more valuable than tech experience.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:21 AM Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

    Was he in the dilemma of trying to get a tech job without
    experience but
    couldn't experience without a job?  I'm as interested in someone that
    knows a wood bit from a mortar bit as I am in someone that can
    perform a
    simple router setup.

    <dmmoff...@gmail.com <mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com>>

    >>> --