They're tearing down a 4 legged, what I think was about a 400' FAA tower by my house. https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8188909,-88.2242849,219m/data=!3m1!1e3 Had 6 big horns on the top, and a handful of 10' dishes. Also some spiderweb looking antennas sticking out the top. I'm pretty sure it was an FAA tower, I couldn't find it in the FCC Tower database, and I don't think it was a long-lines tower.

I'm guessing the amount of Copper Waveguide that came off the tower is just pure profit for the demolition company...