We had american tower demo a perfectly good 250ft self supporter less than
20 years old. Took about 6 months after the last carrier left and one day I
drove by and a crew had it half unstacked by crane. Looked like it was
being cut up for scrap. I wish they would have put a for sale sign out
front or something, I'd have taken it off their hands.