I'm trying to put a "box" system together for our house POP sites and need help
with the DIN stuff and UPS.

Can you guys give me an idea or example of the following?

I want to take standard AC 15A in from a breaker outside the box.
And using maybe one or two 12v 105AH AGM batteries, supply 50v 6A up the side
of the house.

I have never ordered DIN parts like this, guess I don't have to use DIN, but
would be nice.

Having a problem finding a DC to DC converter that takes 12v and upconverts to
50v 5-6A.

Is this the cost effective method? Something like this:

Monitoring         Sitemonitor Base Unit II SMON Base II
                             1.00        $100.00                $100.00
UPS Monitor      Sitemonitor Int MorningStar MeterBus  SMON MorningStar
1.00        $60.00                 $60.00
UPS Charge         MorningStar Sunsaver Dual
                                      1.00        $165.00                $165.00
Battery AGM Deep Cycle 105AH NPP FT12-105AH
                          2.00        $225.00                $450.00
DIN Parts like DC fuse/breakers and trunk stuff
                                 1.00        $100.00                $100.00
DC 12v to 50v 5A
                                                              1.00
$150.00                $150.00