I just ditched Dish and now I'm using Hulu Live across my entire house.
Pretty happy so far - the quality is excellent (better than Dish), but the
guide leaves a bit to be desired compared with Dish.  I hear they are
working on rolling out a new guide, though.  You may also consider YouTube
TV which has a very similar channel line-up.