We got our first EPMP3000 radio in the air. I'm happy with the throughput, but Man the Force300 needs a redesign! I would really have through they would have improved on the Force200 design, which was a major step up from the Force110. Instead it's slipped way back from a function and Installation standpoint.

Only mountable in a single orientation, If you need a left hand mount, sorry, you're just not going to be able to install a Force300. There is no way to rotate the mount. For about 30% of our installs, we need to rotate a Force200 to the other orientation. Feedhorn now goes in from the back but still secures from the front! Still have to take the radome off to replace the radio. A single UBolt for all adjustment. Really need 3 hands to mount the thing, trying to hold the radio, get the UBolt through and then trying to get the nuts on it, and trying to hold the radio aligned while tightening everything down. And why are we back to dealing with Loose hardware while on a ladder/tower???? LED's are now even dimmer than previous products! I programed these on my desk, which is in a dark corner, and could barely see the LED's. They are completely impossible to see outside.

The Throughput and Radio technology seem strong, but come on engineers, ride along on a couple installs while you're in the design phase of a product.