When I designed my shop, I was fitting it into an odd sized lot on a
subdivision I was doing.  The lot was triangular and of course the building
rectangular.
I wanted to be able to drive a semi+ trailer all the way around the whole
building so that access to my loading dock was easy and nobody had to turn
around or back up much.

The limiting factor on the width of the drive was a set of guy wires from a
very large set of triple pole transmission line corner.  There are about 15
guys on that setup.  6 anchoring the 3 poles in the two different directions
and 3 splitting the angle on the corner.  Those three went off in the direction
of my building.

I have been trying for years to get the right person at the power company to
come and evaluate the guys as I thought they could reduce the angle and give me
some more space for the driveway.  They finally did.

I gained 24 feet!  They just moved them closer to the poles.
It was not free but they allowed me to save some money by digging the holes for
the new anchors.

So now I can set up a 30’ motorized rolling gate with a remote.  No more chain
and padlock every morning and evening.  It was a good day today.