The only way to fix this is through mental health research, awareness, and
appreciation.

It isn't easy, no. The only way forward, really, is through societal changes.
It's not really something that government can change in policy. I mean there
are some things going can change in policy to help the cause, but they're not
the most significant parts of what needs to happen.

Today there is a negative stigmatism associated with mental health care.

I don't mean my mental health comments to be specific to weapons purchases or
uses. Just in general.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions