From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 1:53:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Aereo redux

AT&T is telling UVerse and DirecTV customers to use Locast (which they help
fund) because of their retransmission fee dispute with CBS.

I have AT&T at my house (I don’t live in my own service area), and my response
is to switch providers. IMHO, AT&T is already charging me twice what they
should, and now they can’t even deliver one of the 4 major networks? This is
not my problem to fix, AT&T, for what I pay it is yours to fix. I am either
going to switch my Internet to Wide Open West cable and use an OTA antenna for
TV, or just go ahead and get the middle TV package from Wowway. In either case,
I cut my costs in half or more, I get faster Internet, and I get CBS without
some streaming workaround.

I think AT&T will lose a bunch of customers over this. It’s not like they have
great service or prices or Internet speeds to begin with, and their channel
lineup is mostly crap.