We used to get our horsey sauce at the stables.

On 8/6/2019 12:36 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
But if you can get Horsey Sauce at McDonalds you have that option.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Aereo redux

I think it’s unusual to have a multi-week blackout of CBS, NBC, ABC or Fox.

And the AT&T UVerse service was already way too expensive, the channel lineup was padded with almost entirely crap channels, and the Internet was ridiculously slow for the price.  Even their phone service is way overpriced.

Maybe people with satellite TV have only DISH as an alternative.  Or they could get off their lazy ass and wire up an old fashioned antenna and use streaming for the rest.  In my case I have 2 cable providers to switch to, and I’m going on my third or fourth week of seeing that annoying screen about poor, poor AT&T being the victim because CBS wants to charge more, and telling me to use Locast.  Sorry, AT&T finally overcame my inertia.  Every month I can’t believe how much I pay them for how little I get, the CBS thing is the straw that broke the camel’s back.

This is like Arbys having a dispute with their supplier of little packets of Arbys and Horsey Sauce, so they give you a sad note instead of sauce, with suggestions of other places you could go for sauce.  You didn’t really like Arbys anyway, so you just stop going there.  I mean, you’d better be pretty confident in your customer loyalty or lack of competition to piss off your customers over a few pennies.  Unless your margins are really that thing, which I assure you, is not the case with AT&T.