SAF Tehnika has an awesome spectrum analyzer that covers 18GHz and it isn't too expensive.  That would allow you for instance to shut down your radio during interference events and take a measurement and from there you can take your spectrum hunting on the road.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations
phone: +1 (702) 470-2766
direct:+1 (702) 470-2770