From: FCC ID Alert <ale...@fccid.io>
Date: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:38 AM
Subject: FCC ID SWX-AF60 Application Processed : Ubiquiti Inc. for New
Equipment
To: <cstann...@gmail.com>

FCC ID Application Processed For Ubiquiti Inc. for New Equipment.
FCC ID SWX-AF60
<http://email.fccid.net/c/eJw1jTsOwyAUBE9juiAWMNgFBVLiC6RI2udnSJD8iWxXOX1oIm0x0kizU_CckhElaIVedUbBmA6QkA7xGuGc9z3sTaOxKjOXSZZNvAPpqibO7JBBRLkFYLucR9uOlFgswefxK-bwPs_P0ZjY6KHun6h4fzwvcXBK7IGPk9Y17Uc9eS1UZsnb8gPtRC1E>
Equipment: airFiber 60