I would be surprised if it's not just 802.11ad based (which does make it
odd that they put the airFiber name on it). I suspect that it's pretty much
the same radio as the other 60ghz radios they were making (which seem to
have completely disappeared from their website now...), just with a dish
attached to it.

It's interesting to note that it only goes up to 64.8ghz, which seems odd
for a new product, considering everybody's been screaming at the other
60ghz manufacturers to hurry up and get their products updated for the
higher channels... I guess that could just be the FCC dragging their feet
on getting certifications through for that part of the band though.