Ok, that’s about what we  do with our ONT’s now. One last question (thanks for
all the help): If the customer uses the app for things like pausing wifi,
setting limits, etc, can they change or disable the remote login access or
username and password?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of David Coudron
<david.coud...@advantenon.com>
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 3:00 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mesh whole house wifi

We don’t do much proactively for remote management.   We just preconfigure the
device as we do with our regular routers.    We put our management user ids and
passwords on the device and set up the SSIDs to what we want.   We set them up
to remotely pingable and able to be remotely logged in to.   If the customers
wants any of the default info changed, we can do that all remotely at that
point.    We don’t do any active monitoring other than ICMP.

Thanks,

David Coudron