I feel like I'm being stupid with SNMP. How do you monitor the 2 separate Ethernet ports on the old school EPMP1000 radios?

The Cambium MIB only has a single Ethernet port listed in cambiumPerformanceMonitoring but in camibumpmp80211SystemConfiguration it has both lan and lan2 options. And I'm pretty sure that cambiumEthRXBytes is not actually either of the Ethernet interfaces, but the RF throughput.

ifDescr lists 3 interfaces. 1 as Ethernet, 2 as RF, and 3 as Ethernet, but the Octet counts of 1 and 3 are equal.

What am I missing?