Well, in Texas, workers comp is not mandatory. Having said that, you can't
get any customer worth a damn if you don't have it, and I wouldn't want to
take the chance of some employee owning my company because I didn't want to
spend the money. When I started doing all my payroll with one of the online
providers I no longer submit any of those forms. I grant them view only
access in ADP and they can pull all the reports they want any time they
want. Most of them seem willing to do it that way. That way they are
looking at real time numbers and I don't have to mess around with them.

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell