My favorite Smartbridges story happened at the Wispcon in Dallas.  I was
finishing up setting up my booth for ImageStream and so was Tracy from
Electrocom.  The SB engineers were having a terrible time setting theirs
up...and I know they were way smarter dudes than me.  We got it up for them.
:-)

Jeff Broadwick
CTIconnect
312-205-2519 Office