Must be intimidating to have "smart" in your company name.

On 10/31/2019 4:23 PM, Jeff Broadwick - Lists wrote:
My favorite Smartbridges story happened at the Wispcon in Dallas.  I was finishing up setting up my booth for ImageStream and so was Tracy from Electrocom.  The SB engineers were having a terrible time setting theirs up...and I know they were way smarter dudes than me.  We got it up for them.  :-)

Jeff Broadwick
CTIconnect
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell