Duh, must be morning, yeah you are right on the upstream part.  Downstream part
would be easy.  I need more coffee.

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:15 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Priority on Speedtest.net

This is all hypothetical right now, but in my test I did the marking on the
router upstream from the customer.  The wireless access point is configured to
give a higher weight to traffic with that tag.  You'd have to do it at the
customer end instead (or in addition) if you needed to affect upstream traffic
as well.