From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:08 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Charging for VoIP TF Calling

I don't know about weird routing. We had our outbound CID set to our toll free
for many years.  There was no technical problem that I ever noticed.  We
changed that to a local number only because nobody will answer calls from toll
free numbers in this age of robodialer spam.

I always did flat rate based on predicted usage, but that was a choice driven
by convenience with the current billing system.  I would meter it if I could.
If they prefer flat rate then it would be flat rate up to x minutes and then
per minute after that.