Have you returned to Dearborn to see the various modifications to the
“fishbowl”?

I passed through it a few times while my daughters were students from 1997 to
2004.  But, get this, I was back this past Spring for a 50th reunion sponsored
by the engineering department.  The EECS department headquarters is no longer
in Dearborn, but Dearborn remains in use by the department.

Did you have “Fields and Energy Conversion” with G. C. Alexander?
“Transmission Lines” with Phillip Magnuson?
“Circuits” with Don Amort?
“Solid State” with Xxxx Looney?
“Communication” with Leonard Weber?

Cheers!