From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'" <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT bad stock tips
Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2019 9:26 PM

Something like 6 months ago my financial advisor convinced me to sell my GM
stock and buy Boeing.  I’ve suspected I did something stupid ever since.
Getting out of GM was probably OK, but I think Boeing has plenty of room to
drop.  I am afraid investors may dump BA as end of year approaches to clean up
their portfolio or take tax losses, and in any case, they are not looking like
a well run company. So if you want to double down on your Moviepass adventure,
you could buy a bunch of Boeing. Or how about Frontier Communications?  A
bargain at less than $1.  5 years ago they were at $100.  Bloomberg article a
couple days ago says they are looking for a new CEO ahead of an expected
bankruptcy filing.  Which was totally predictable when they took on a mountain
of debt to buy all the areas that Verizon and AT&T didn’t want.  It has to be
bottoming out.  No where to go but up, right?  From: AF
<af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown