And the engine problems always seem to be departure problems. So worst possible place for this to happen. I had a multi engine buddy that said if it ever happened to him he was just going to pull back both throttles and look for a place to land.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:37 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT bad stock tips

I've always felt that twin engine private aircraft doubles the
probability of an engine-out emergency. The problem is that anyone who
is not a full time pilot is too unpracticed to determine WHICH engine is
out fast enough to fix the problem before it gets out of control.

Better in my mind to have one engine, and know exactly what you need to do.