Keean Bexte, one of the many scumbag "journalist" who likes the whole
gotcha attack interviews confronted her and her handlers in a hotel. Asked
the handlers why they were taking advantage of a young girl with a mental
illness and she said she doesnt have a mental illness. So either she is too
young and her intellect isnt developed enough to be taken seriously since
she cant comprehend the fact that her diagnosis dictates that "label, or
her handlers hadnt prepped her to parrot a response calling up social code
norms. Either way, shes a victim and I feel for her. she should be doing
kids stuff and not be out being puppeteerd by unsavory adults
If it was my kid, id beat the bloody pulp out of those handlers, but her
parents are her handlers, so there is that