So do you tunnel everything back to the core and then do "router on a stick" ?

On 11/20/2019 2:14 PM, Gino A. Villarini wrote:

Yeap VPLS is where is at…

VPLS tunnels to the towers, CORE routing + L2VPN to customers( Enterprise, Wholesale)

*Gino****Villarini
*Founder/President
@gvillarini
t: 787.273.4143 Ext. 204
m:
aeronet-logo <http://www.aeronetpr.com/> inc500 <https://www.inc.com/profile/aeronet> fb-logo <https://www.facebook.com/aeronetpr/> insta-logo <https://www.instagram.com/aeronetpr/?hl=en> in-logo <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aeronet-broadband-corp> tw-logo <https://twitter.com/AeroNetPR?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> yt-logo <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2Q9WBrAYVm3Fn970Jd6VA>

www.aeronetpr.com <http://www.aeronetpr.com> | Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, PR 00968

*From: *AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Josh Baird <joshba...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 3:09 PM
*To: *AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] MPLS

It seems like lots of people in the WISP-world are running MPLS just to use VPLS.  Reasons for doing this are typically to achieve better IPv4 utilization (not having to route a block of IP's to each POP and maybe wasting IPv4, etc).

Another common use-case is providing L2VPN services for customers (connecting multiple locations together, etc).