I thought this was odd: " By failing to comply with the Transparency Rule,
the Company has deprived consumers of critical information that must be
available when selecting Internet service in the marketplace. As the
Commission has previously stated, clear disclosures help consumers make
well-informed choices about their purchase and use of broadband Internet
access services."

If you were comparing ISPs based on their disclosures and the one you were
looking at didn't have one, wouldn't you just move onto the next provider?
If they are the only provider available, would it really matter then?