Our electricians here will pull and daisy chain them from wall port to wall port because you know telephone... LOL

On 12/16/19 1:41 PM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
I charge $200 per port if I am just certifying it for someone else. This gets them a full report as a pdf for each port tested against 100M or 1G depending on what they asked for. We don't do enough of that to justify it, I just wanted one for ourselves and found not a single electrician in town has one. Most will only pull the cable, they won't terminate.