It is basically CAPsMAN, preconfigured with one-button setup of the CAPs.
Each Audience (RBD25G) has 2 GigE ports so you could tweak the CAPsMAN
config a little and use cabled backhaul.  But you might want to use a
different Mikrotik router like a 4011 or an hAP ac for the main router so
you have more wired ports.  You would also need to develop a standard config
and maybe some scripting for that config.  I'm not sure you could duplicate
the one-button setup with the WPS/Sync button.  Maybe the CAPs could be
configured before sending them out so that customers could just plug them
in.  I think Mikrotik was trying to duplicate the experience with the Calix
804Mesh, although I think Calix also has LEDs to help the customer choose
where to put the extender.

Someone more familiar with CAPsMAN could give a better answer.  To be
honest, CAPsMAN is too complicated for my feeble brain.  I guess if we paid
someone to come up with a standard config we could load into each router, we
could take it from there.  But the complex manual setup has kept me from
using CAPsMAN before.  With the Audience mesh units, they basically come out
of the box already set up, except for the WiFi password.  But we can use
Winbox on Eth1 and Quickset > Home Mesh to set them up.  The only thing I
had to do manually was auto upgrade so the CAPs manager would automatically
upgrade the firmware on the CAPs, and maybe I was making it more difficult
than necessary due to ignorance.

One thing, if you used wired backhaul, you could repurpose the second 5 GHz
radio for client connections.  So you would have one 2x2 and one 4x4 5 GHz
radio plus the 2x2 2.4 GHz radio.  Not sure what that buys you in terms of
features or performance.