The ones I love are the wife calling in, husband clearly in same room and
won't talk on the phone himself, but wants to be controlling give the wife
a play by play.

"They say to find the black wire coming in from outside and follow it to
the power supply, see if it has a light lit"
"Mumble mumble argue argue back under the desk just look for it"
"Okay we are looking for it"
"Tell him this is F-Ing BS I ain't doing that"
"Umm we're still looking hold on"
"More arguing...."