I can answer that question. Don't do it. Grey market gear will end up costing
you almost as much as getting it used (possibly new) from a dealer. And the
hoops you have to jump through to get software updates on grey market is
obscene. You have pay several thousand to get it re-certified by Juniper to get
into a service contract and then you have to pay for the service contract.

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions