We have five links running, and the oldest one have been running since
shortly after the radios were released.

They work well, they're the cheapest thing out there, and they've been
reliable and consistent for us. The biggest downsides are limited capacity,
and they're not as spectrally efficient as better radios (that really only
matters if you're in an area where have problems licensed the needed
channels), and there's no SFP port, if you care about that.