Gunite is considered higher end, if maybe only because the form can be almost anything you can imagine. Fiberglass is more cookie-cutter, but is still available in a wide variety of shapes within reason. In our experience, the fiberglass are way easier to maintain.

On 1/22/2020 1:07 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
I can do the hole.  Did a gunite once before.  Not sure what holds its value the best for resale.

Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [BULK] Re: OT Swimming Pools

My wife is a sales manager for a Pool and Pool supply distributor.  What do you want to know? I am assuming you're looking for an in ground.  Gunite or Fiberglass?  Fiberglass is a less expensive option that gets you swimming faster.  Dig the hole to spec, set the plumbing and a crain sets in the hole.  I can find you a dealer in your area or possibly owner builder since I believe you have your Contractor's license.  You can email privately if you want to talk more.

Jason

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell