A friend posted this on Facebook yesterday, turns out it’s from 2012 but seems
relevant to the swimming pool discussion.  If you have dogs.  If not, never
mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_daN5_pUlnE

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jason Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 4:30 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [BULK] Re: OT Swimming Pools

Much easier.  Nothing leaching from the gunite.   6-8 week from start to finish.

<http://remotelylocated.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cropped-Remotely-Located-Logo.jpg>

Jason Wilson

Remotely Located

Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.

530-651-1736

530-748-9608 Cell

www.remotelylocated.com <http://www.remotelylocated.com>

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 1:59 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com
<mailto:part15...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Gunite is considered higher end, if maybe only because the form can be almost
anything you can imagine. Fiberglass is more cookie-cutter, but is still
available in a wide variety of shapes within reason. In our experience, the
fiberglass are way easier to maintain.