From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:00 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WIFI and 4mb Speedtest.net

Still taking calls this week.  I went to a customer yesterday that was
complaining of slow speeds.  Plugged my laptop in, speedtest.net ran only at
4mb/s  Speed.ui.com ran 20mb.  HD Youtube videos ran at full 20mb/s  It's
getting really annoying that there isn't a problem, but customers think
there is just because a website says so.  If only we could somehow charge
speedtest.net for the time that we're having to spend because of what
they're telling customers.