From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:33 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cat5 Water Blocking Dry Tape

we started using this apex 9 stuff on residential, I think its shireen
rebranded, i dont know. We have recently started taking the risk of using it on
POPs instead of the BBDGE simply for cost savings, we will probably come to
regret it when we are pulling it all out and putting BBDGE back in like we did
with the BBDNE. To concept seems solid wit the embedded tape, but it also makes
me wonder if it absorbs the water and when it freezes it will damage the copper.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:23 AM <g...@shireeninc.com