Sprint and US Cellular are there. T-Mobile is down on University Rd. I don't
have accurate information for AT&T and Verizon for that area. It does look like
there are three carriers on those two towers, so one of those two is likely
there.

Anything at that site is going to be using Frontier or DATA for fiber, likely
DATA. CenturyLink has some tollway IRUs and then a DeKalb - Dixon - Galesburg
route mostly along country roads. Sprint is along UPRR. MCI is in a pipeline
that goes underneath my farm from St. Charles to Maple Park to my farm to SW of
Shabbona. AT&T goes from Plano to DeKalb to Rockford. Windstream and PEG
Bandwidth\Uniti\BlueBird has some laterals off of DATA fiber. That might be it
for anything remotely close to there.

Sprint is on the south tower per a tower map I have of theirs. US Cellular is
on the North tower, per ULS. Which tower was it on?

Looks like my CCIsites account expired. Sometimes the site diagrams say who is
on the tower. That might clue in who the other carrier is on that tower.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange