Sounds like a live streaming moment to me.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 9:19 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti stock

this is the Johns Hopkins map
Pretty much all the prediction models of global pandemic have been wrong.
Recoveries are out pacing deaths. It hasnt spread outside china beyond the two
people who had sex with people who had been infected in china. theyre
offloading a cruise ship in New Jersey today apparently so our numbers will
have a small jump. Its a 3rd world respiratory illness. chinese air is the
dirtiest on the planet.
I have a tool that shipped out of Wuhan a few weeks ago, i will lick it when it
gets here and then come breath on people.

UBNT probably is dropping because theyre not a CBRS LTE Player and theyre kind
of stagnant in general right now