That is ungood.  Please keep us posted.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Andrews
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 12:39 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti stock

Well, about that airplane travelers...  It's only _one_ data point but
it's the _one_ that I know PERSONALLY.   My canary..   Friend is a
commercial pilot.   He was told by our other friend, DON'T take that bid
to Hong Kong by both of us.   He took it.   We said see you in two
weeks, he said he was hopping in his cub to do some remote camping at
little airports for two weeks.   Found out yesterday he has a fever.  No
it hasn't been checked yet, yes it will take a week but my canary isn't
feeling so good.