I'm hoping that's the case... what's frustrating is the inability to get proper numbers and information from China... they appear to be using a Sigmoid function to release their death and infection rates -- which of course is totally bogus.

As much as I don't wish ill on anyone, the cruise ships may prove to be vital in fully understanding what this virus is capable of.

I also wonder if some of "the worst Flu season in some time" isn't the result of this thing spreading but not affecting us here in the U.S. as much. I just spoke with a doctor friend of mine yesterday who said she and her husband had some kind of terrible chest illness for a week or so where they would just cough up a wet gunk.